It is Christmas time and it is time to start your Christmas cards. We usually wait to the last minute but I do like to have some options for the sayings we put in our cards. I love these:
- Wishing you a season of joy and looking forward to continued success in 2018.
- Warmest greetings of the season and best wishes for happiness in the new year
- Warmest greetings and best wishes for the new year
Happy Thanksgiving. It is turkey time and here are some wishes that you can use. I am always looking for new ideas for creative messages to use. I think these are very cute:
- May your home filled with love, freedom and laughter on this special Thanksgiving Day.
- Plenty of things are there in the life to be thankful for, but I am most thankful for having a wonderful friend like you.'
When it is Spring, it will be Easter. It is a time of rebirth It is time for Easter messages.
Merry Christmas to all! It is time and here are some Christmas party ideas for kids that you can use. These are some fun ideas to try out for your next Christmas kid's party.
Are you read to laugh? Do you have your Santa hat on? Check out our knock knock jokes for Christmas.