We wanted to bring you some of the best Christmas phrases , greetings and messages this holiday season. It is time to find the best way to greet anyone a happy Christmas by choosing from this huge collection of happy Christmas messages, wishes and quotes.
- Marshmallow Igloo: Who says you need snow to make an igloo? Let your young builders create their own masterpieces with our fun marshmallow igloo activity.
- Punch a Christmas Tree: Supplies needed are plastic cups, poster board, green and red tissue paper, tape, small candies, and rubber bands. Place a small candy in each cup, place tissue paper over each cup, fasten with rubber band, place in tree like formation on the poster board. Make enough for each child. Have each child punch through one cup each to get a prize.
- Pin the Nose on Frosty: Kids love a challenge of trying to get the nose in just the right place. Make sure you bring a scarf or towel for the blindfold.
- Paper Snowflakes: Supplies needed are white construction paper, scissors. Have the children use their creativity to make all sorts of snowflakes.
- Beaded Jingle Bell Necklace: The sound of Santa’s bells is pure Christmas. The kids can look festive for the Holidays.
Here you will find fun, nutty and hilarious Christmas ideas for kids of all ages, teens and adults.
- Christmas BINGO: I usually plan a BINGO game at every party. This is always a big hit with the kids. I would buy M&M’s for the space holders to the BINGO game.
- Foam Reindeer Holiday Ornaments: This kit is great for the kids. Its comes with everything precut and ready to use.
- Easy Snowman Activity: This easy build: a: snowman activity using cotton balls doesn't require a lot of prep or cleanup.
- Inflatable Ring Toss, Reindeer Antlers: This is quick easy game to set up for the kids, and the best thing it’s reusable and can be used for next years party or your own Holiday party
- You can also have kids try making their own table top igloos out of ice cubes and salt! This activity is great for older kids.
- Sparkling Crystal Snowflakes: These crystal snowflakes made of pipe cleaners and beads are festive, fun, and don't require a lot of preparation.
- Santa Bowling: Supplies needed for this project are Red Solo Cups, Black and Gold Construction paper, and a white ball.
- Stick Snowman Ornament Craft Kit: These are super cute and easy for the kids. This kit includes everything you need.
These ideas for Christmas are perfect for parents, teachers, anyone who celebrates Christmas.
- Jingle Bell Rock: See how many jingle bells kids can dance out of a tissue box in one minute. Don't forget to download your free "Jingle Bell Rock" activity table tent printable.
- Make Your Own Fake Snow: How cool would it be for kids to make their own snow (and tiny little snowmen!) : : especially if you live in an area that never sees the real thing? This recipe from pagingfunmums.com is super easy...and by super easy, we mean just two ingredients!
- Igloo Making: To make a classroom igloo, you'll need about 270 plastic jugs and some hot glue : : so get the word out early to parents to start saving their water and milk jugs!
- Make Your Own Snow Ice Cream: This yummy, simple recipe is something fun kids can make if there's fresh snow on the ground! Hand out our Make Your Own Snow printable and kids can continue the fun at home.
- Make a Healthy Gingerbread House: There's nothing quite as festive as decorating a gingerbread house with candy, but our creativity is often challenged by the insatiable desire to devour the candy cane lamp posts and the marshmallow snow piles and the gum drop pavers (the list goes on). Offering healthy decorative options to kids : : like almonds, cranberries, banana chips, dried fruit strips, popcorn, coconut flakes, pretzel sticks, sun flower and pumpkin seeds, a variety of dried beans, and popped pop corn
Let's continue with more ideas. Here are some ideas that you can share at Christmas.
- Christmas Photo Booth Props: I find the kids always love dressing up and being silly for pictures.
- Puzzle Piece Snowflakes: Everyone's got puzzles that are a few pieces short of the full picture. This craft is a great way to reuse puzzle pieces that lost their mates. Bring along some glue and glitter to give your snowflakes some sparkle!
- Penguin Water Bottle Activity: This fun, relatively mess: free craft is a great way to recycle all those empty plastic water bottles! Make a colony of penguins using a few simple recyclables and supplies. Get the how: to.
- Decorate your own Sugar cookies: Supplies needed are sugar cookies, frosting, sprinkles of all kinds.
- Make Your Own Snowman Factory: Invite kids to decorate their miniature playdough snowmen using a variety of twigs, eyes, ribbons, buttons and more!
- Snow Globe in a Jar: Kids love snow globes. Invite them to make their own winter wonderland scene using a variety of tiny trees, people, animals, houses : : and, of course : : glitter! If mason jars are too large or too pricey for your budget, small baby food jars work great too.
- Silver Bells Matching Game: This simple and festive memory game uses Hershey Kisses, dot stickers and a Sharpie.
- Candy Cane, Chocolate and Gingerbread Playdough Free Play: This candy cane playdough recipe is a super easy dough you can make ahead of time...it even smells like peppermint, thanks to a few drops of peppermint oil! Kids can twist the red and white dough into candy cane shapes and candies. Supply them with clear cellophane and ties and invite them to make and wrap their own peppermint candies, too!